Sunday 10 May 2015

Planning

As, a college student the most important part of my life is to plan things with my friends. And believe me I am very good at it. It's more fun to plan in hoildays where there is no restrictions, no tension of bunking lectures and we can do whatever we want. So, like everytime, this time also I planned alot of things some with my school friends, college friends, degree college friends and also made plans with my old friends. You might be thinking why I am categorizing my friends but everyone have friends who met them at different places, and at different times in their life. So, like planning I met my friends here and there.
This time I had planned with my friends to go to tarapur aquarium and believe me I went to tarapur aquarium for 3 times with different people each time. And everytime we are done watching tarapur aquarium within one and half hour. So, everytime the questions arrives where to go after this? So, randomly we thought something and went to that particular place without planning anything of what we are going to do there. I was very surprised that even without planning I had done so many things, saw so many things and on top of that I had a very heart to heart conversation with my friends that even after staying together for five to four hours together everyday in college. Or knowing that person for so many years I was not knowing at all. I think if I would have planned something I would not been able to had such a peaceful day. I realize that sometimes we don't need to have a reason to come together we just only need some time and thought or a wish that you want to go out somewhere or you need to meet that person because, they play a little or more doesn't matter how much but a role in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment